WikiPages about PHP (click on topic name above for an automatically-generated list)
Unit Testing In PHP
External links of interest
Pages with Minor PHP Discussions
There are a growing number of Wikis written in PHP, the PhpHypertextPreprocessor scripting language. See the PHP section in WikiEngines for more.
Here is a list of "active" PHP WikiWiki sites as of June 28, 2003:
- PhpWiki (1MB+ download with 600 files, GPL, flat files, should be comprehensive but wow, 600 files?).
- WikkiTikkiTavi (29K & 40 files, GPL, many reference links, the latest is version .25 on Source Forge MySQL. Really nice). The instructions are sparse, but there a lot of sites using it.
- PhikiWiki (Small 6-8 program files, flat files, but it wanted to write outside of it's directory -- which I don't allow, but their demo did look nice).
- CoTeia (Links off to a site in Brazil (.br) & is in Portuguese).
- PukiWiki (Japanese site).
- WikiPedia (Probably overkill for most sites... GPL, MySQL, but be warned, it has a lot of hard-coded strings and features specific to the Wikipedia encyclopedia.)
- ErfurtWiki (450K download, very few files, Public Domain, flat files, dbm or mysql/postgres, Funky plugin interface, extensive documentation.)
- AnotherPHPWiki (more info here?)
- WakkaWiki (272K 40 files BSD? license, MySQL, very easy install)
- PmWiki (Nice features, easy install)
- BlenderWiki (This one links to a web site in the Netherlands (.nl) won't come up).
- BlastWiki (Links to a page stating BlastWiki in no more).
Here is a list of WikiLikeThing
The following PHP Wikis look dead, please update this list if if the come back to life:
- MiniWiki (This one looks dead).
- AnotherPhpWiki (The web site is dead).
- WikLink (a wiki to manage links)
- Wiki Type Framework (Maintainer lost time, website is no longer active)
People Using PHP
PHP User groups
It's hard to search for pages that are actually about PHP, since many URLs contain ".php" - so this Category should be more useful than most. Or in Google you can try adding intext:php to your query.
Volunteer categorizers are always welcome; start here: http://www.c2.com/cgi/fullSearch?search=php
CategoryCategory, CategoryWebDesign, CategoryProgrammingLanguage
EditText of this page
(last edited September 5, 2013)
or FindPage with title or text search